cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lastest stable linux kernel supported by NXP

Jump to solution
marcosal
Contributor II

I was assigned to a new project where my first task is to migrate the linux kernel from version 3.10 to the latest possible that is stable. How could I know which version is the latest stable? I created an Image with yocto using fsl-community-bsp-platform project (sumo branch) and digging in the code I can see that the kernel I got was 4.15.7-r0 but in other pages I saw that the stable kernel is the 4.9. How could I know what is the newest and stable one? We are using imx6 dual and solo but in the future we might use other newer versions.

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marcos

latest official nxp bsps are described on i.MX software page

i.MX Software|NXP 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Marcos

latest official nxp bsps are described on i.MX software page

i.MX Software|NXP 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!