cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal flash memory

saranbabu
Contributor II

Hello team,

I'm using MIMXRT1064 processor and I'm very new to this processor as well.  By using the SDK example of flexspi_nor_internal_polling_transfer I can perform write and read from the internal flash memory.  Please find my following questions,

1) Why I cannot read the internal flash memory using flexspi_nor_read_data api?

2) I can read data using memcpy function how?

Please clarify my doubts.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

saranbabu
Contributor II

Hello team,

Still I'm having doubt in read the internal flash memory using memcpy api, please clarify my doubt.  

How to access the internal flash memory using IP command?

Please list out some difference between the IP and AHB command?

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
To provide the fastest support, please refer to the Flash access by IP command and Flash access by AHB Command sections in the RM to learn the difference between the IP and AHB commands.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @saranbabu ,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
To enable the operations of the internal Flash, please refer to the tutorial to make it.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos