Inflexion UI on I.MX53 QSB

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inflexion UI on I.MX53 QSB

TxPomeroy
Contributor I

Still waiting on my dev board but trying to come up the learning curve for creating Inflexion UI projects.  I've been through all the workshops, videos, and a lot of the docs.  Is there anyone out there already using it?  I need to evaluate plug-ins for displaying low frame rate runtime gen'd bitmaps and would like to get others opinions on the whole development process. 

For example, are there any tools out there that helps in creating the module definition files?

Also, the Inflexion UI animations/themes are created in Windows but the modules and code behind modules are created, compiled, and tested on a Linux system.  I'm using VMware so I suppose I can just share my Windows locations with Ubuntu under VMware.  Any better ideas?

In general, anyone using Eclipse for any of this or just your general application development work?

Is there enough interest in Inflexion UI to create a new group?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

MuhammadAwaisAn
Contributor I

Hi Bob,

The module definition file is an XML file which represent the functionally of the application. The easiest way to create the module definition file is to open a copy of the existing module file in the Inflexion UI Express tool and change it. In this way you can easily set the element/attribute values in the properties window. Use F2 on elements/attributes to get help.

Sharing a working folder is good option and from the UI Express Export the theme directly to that folder. If you are developing your application for Android then you need to see the see the Getting Started with Inflexion UI workshop. This workshop describes the steps to install the plug-in and deploying an Inflexion UI Theme on Android target. For Linux target see the Wayne reply http://imxcommunity.org/forum/topics/how-to-use-inflexion-ui

Best,

Awais

0 Kudos