Inflexion Linux Application

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inflexion Linux Application

Hitex
Contributor I

I created a Linux GUI in inflexion as per the workshop documents given on mentor graphic website.

As per the document we have to create a complete microsd card for Inflexion.The PDF I am attaching.

Now thw GUI works with the mmc card.However I want to run the final ARM executable directly into IMX53 Ubuntu.When I am trying to run the executable in Ubuntu it is giving errors.

How I can create a ARM executable in Inflexion which will run directly on IMX53

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

PhilBrumby
Contributor I

Hi Hitesh,

Inflexion UI is free for use with the iMX5x series under LTIB (using fbdev). However the use under Ubuntu requires an X11 porting layer for the runtime engine, and is not part of the Freescale pre-paid package of Inflexion it provides to it's down line customers.

Thanks,

Phil.

0 Kudos

Hitex
Contributor I

Hi Phil,

As per my understanding Inflexion is free for IMX53.

Regards

Hitesh

0 Kudos

PhilBrumby
Contributor I

Hi Hitesh,

The Ubuntu Linux bundled with the i.MX5 series does not have framebuffer support (fbdev). The Inflexion UI for Linux product only works with the LTIB Linux release.

The Ubuntu Linux for i.MX5 uses X11, porting to this is possible; however requires the purchase of the full Inflexion UI product.

Thanks,

Phil.

0 Kudos

Hitex
Contributor I

Yes I did it in ROM mode .... any ways what is the significance of ROM mode any Idea?

0 Kudos

Anonymous
Deactivated User

You have to re-package theme in ROM mode.

0 Kudos

Hitex
Contributor I

371-Error.JPG

0 Kudos