IPUv3 in EBoot

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPUv3 in EBoot

chrisbayley
Contributor I

I am bringing up a SABRE like board which is fitted with handset(i.e. portrait orientation) LCD on an RGB interface. Our application is landscape mode, so can I use the IRT to rotate all my EBoot output i.e. splash screens, boot menus etc ?

If so then how do I plumb it in ? All the application notes I can find re rotation are for use at the OS level.

It seems I'd need to modify the function 'DisplayConfigure' in SRC\BOOTLOADER\DISPLAY\ebootdisplay.c of the SabreBSP to setup the IRT DMA channels and plumb them into the image data flow?

(I come from an embedded MCU programming background so this SOC programming is upping the game a bit!)

THx,

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

WinCE for i.MX6 is not supported by NXP directly. Please apply to Witekio / Adeneo.

i.MX 6 - Witekio 

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos