IMXEBOOKDC3- E board reference schematic

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMXEBOOKDC3- E board reference schematic

zhwsir
Contributor I

I bought IMXEBOOKDC3E board. but cann't find the schematic. Where can I get the whole EPD reference design for iMX6SL?   THX~

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

joelronning
Contributor I

Hi Dan,

Take a look the post:

"Is there a way to change the pin output configurations of the EPD connector?

Question asked by Conor Ross on Mar 28, 2016"

Thanks,

Joel.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Joel,

As our engineer has given the reply you can refer to it.

Have a nice day

Dan

0 Kudos

torus1000
Contributor V

We hope receive the daughter board schematics too.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The IMXEBOOKDC3-E schematic is not public version. You need to sign a NDA and then you can get it. If you have the NDA signed, you can create a new case in our website, and our expert will share it with you.

Have a great day,

Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

And Design files, including hardware schematics, Gerbers, and OrCAD files you can see https://www.nxp.com/webapp/sps/download/preDownload.jsp

All information on this IMX6SLEVK board is as follow: i.MX 6SoloLite Evaluation Kit|NXP .

Hope all these can help you. Any questions contact me easily.

Have a nice day

Dan

0 Kudos

zhwsir
Contributor I

Dear Dan,

Thanks for your information.  I had got these hardware materials already, but not include the display daughter board. It's import to guide me how to design the conjuction between iMX6SL and EPD panel.  These Schematics only show me the connector for EPD display board. So hope receive the daugter board schematics or similar reference design.

Many Thanks!

Wei

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Wei,

The IMXEBOOKDC3-E schematic is not public version. You need to sign a NDA and then you can get it. If you have the NDA signed, you can create a new case in our website, and our expert will share it with you.

Have a great day,

Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

joelronning
Contributor I

Hi Dan,

I would also like access to these schematics.  I am more than happy to sign an NDA;  where do I get that?  I suggest that you run this up to management to reconsider as I can purchase an EPD but your development product that everyone is asking for the documentation on is obsolete.  The only hope I have to get something working is with the EPD that I have already purchased and cobbling something together as an interface board,.

Thanks,

Joel.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Joel,

Here I recommend you to contact our local FAE, they have the high authority they can send it to you, and about sign and NDA you can contact them. About the schematic of MXEBOOKDC3-E schematic is not public version, so sorry about it.

Have a nice day

Dan

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Wei,

I am confirming it for you. Please wait with patience:smileyhappy:.

Have a nice day

Dan

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You can download it in the link http://cache.nxp.com/files/product/hardware_tools/MCIMX6SLEVK.pdf
Have a great day,
Dan

0 Kudos