cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I neet to learn ethernet programming

Jump to solution
sandeep_c
Contributor I

hi every one i am beginner who wants to learn ethernet programming i gone through the  bmc7 example of ping test but i didn't get what is happening the example can any one give me road map for doing successful ethernet programming.

product :mimxrt1170 processor

what are things we must for doing the ethernet programming from scratch i mean which protocol we have to study i gone through lwip it says how to create network and but they didn't mentioned how the data actually from physical layer to tcp stack i seen ethernet_ifinput thee are saying i am not getting actually flows @Ethernet @tcp_ipstack @EthernetHelp @ethernet1 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It is a quite big topic.

Customer could refer RT1170 MCUXpresso SDK software stack, which provides Ethernet application example demos based on LwIP TCP/IP stack. Based on those demos, customer can get more direct experiences with Ethernet application and codes. If customer wants to go deep with LwIP stack, customer can search Internet or read related books to get deep knowledges.

Wish it helps.

Mike 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It is a quite big topic.

Customer could refer RT1170 MCUXpresso SDK software stack, which provides Ethernet application example demos based on LwIP TCP/IP stack. Based on those demos, customer can get more direct experiences with Ethernet application and codes. If customer wants to go deep with LwIP stack, customer can search Internet or read related books to get deep knowledges.

Wish it helps.

Mike 

0 Kudos
sandeep_c
Contributor I
THANK YOU FOR RESPONSE
0 Kudos