cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I.MX6 board bringup

srinivasaporam
Contributor II

Hi,

We have designed a board with i.MX6 (based on reference designs of SABRE lite and WAND boards). Now We would like to port Ubuntu  We are powering on the board for the first time. Now when i connect the board to the host(which is having Ubuntu). Will this board be detected???? it is not getting detected.

We would like port OS(Ubuntu) through USB and by using LTIB (Linux Target Image Builder).

Can anybody give us the brief idea, how to & where to start from??? is there any document that gives us step by step procedure to port the OS into target (i.MX6 board)

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Srinivasa,

LTIB it is not longer supported by FSL, we are using YOCTO project as our Image Builder, in order to detect the board you need to put the device in bootstrap mode so the ROM code of the i.MX6 enables the USB to enumerated in the Linux Host.

Have a great day,
Jaime

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos