How to know if the IMXRT1052 IC is working

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know if the IMXRT1052 IC is working

Jimmywder03
Contributor III

Hello, I'm using an IMXRT1052 IC in a project. I used the same circuit diagram that you used in the IMXRT1052 EVK REV A1. But the thing is I don't know if it is working. Before to weld the IC I measure all the input and the gnd pad and everything goes well up to that. After weld the IC , I read a PDF document called IMXRT1050RM in the page 1205 figure 16-1 Power system overview, It show all the input external voltages that the IC need to work ( I will put the image that I'm talking about below) and also that image shows what will be the output voltage that the Ic suppose to give me. About the hardware i just have that information so I need your help if you have other way to know when the ic is running or working.

The second thing I measured the oscilatior components it has two {in the pins XTALI(P11) XTALO(N11) I used an oscilator of 24Mhz and the second one RTC_XTALI(N9) RTC_XTAL(P9) I used an osc of 32.768Khz} in the first one I'm receiving the exactly 24 MHz Im using a osciloscope to get that information but the other one oscilator Im receiving more than it suppose to give me.

The third thing that i did was in the EVK I programmed the QSPI memory with a led blinky example program then I took out that memory and I welded the same IC in my pcb to see if the Led was going to blink but NO It does not work.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Firstly, I'd like to suggest checking the PCB board by utilizing the schematic.
Second, please confirm the power-up sequence of the board conforms to the power-up sequence requirement that demonstrates in the 4.2.1.1 Power-up sequence section in the datasheet.
Lastly, you can try to use the NXP-MCUBootUtility tool to build a connection with the board.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos