cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to downloade the image to nandflash use TFcard in i.MX6Q

bratzhang
Contributor II

Hi Sir:

On the future productive,we intend to download the image to the nandflash with TFcard instand of usb online ,anyone kindly have done this ?

Does the bootloader that need the configuration ? If so,does NXP support thus document to ctm?

Thanks!

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Brat

for programming images to NANDs and eMMC (including made with nand technology) one can use MFG Tools

with usb connection

Programmers (Flash, etc.) (9)

IMX6_L3.14.52_MFG_TOOL (REV L3.14.52_1.1.0)

http://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-processors/i.mx-applications-process...

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

bratzhang
Contributor II

Thanks for your response first.

I think you do not understand my question , I mean download image through the TF card ,not online through the mfg.

On other paltform , usually support some tool or document to tell you how to make a tf-boot ,which startup from the tf card first time ,then the bootloader program the image that  read from the TF card  to the emmc or nandflash . After that ,reboot the system , the OS can startup from the emmc or nandflash. My question is ,how to make such a tf-boot image and how to do  ?

Thanks again

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I am afraid  your request is very specific and such guidelines or docs

are not available. I do not think that there may be some i.MX special, compared

with "On other paltform" usage, so you can just try to port already available tools

to i.MX platform.

Best regards

igor

0 Kudos

bratzhang
Contributor II

Thanks. By the way, as usual ,how to download the image when mass production in the factory? The online method (use mfg tools) is so slow.

0 Kudos