cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to bind CST-HSM software via MCUXpresso SPT

AlpinaInformatik
Contributor I

Dear NXP Community,

I am trying to genarete encrypted images with MCUXpressi SPT tool and it works. The next thing is, I want to use also an HSM-Device and HSM SOftware. How can I do the bindsing beetween CST-HSM software via MCUXpressi software?

- Is it possible?  Because, MCUXpresso generates an script to genarete image files which use "elftosb" tool, so where or how can I call cst tool with my hsm.cfg config file?

- Is there any tutorial or documentation about this topic? Indeed, it is an standard case and but I can not find any help about it.

Kind Regards

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
Actually, I'm not very clear about your purpose, whether you can illustrate it again.
Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

AlpinaInformatik
Contributor I

hi,

I am trying to sign images using "Code-Signing Tool"  with HSM.  You can do this with custom compiled cst file. For more info, read the following document : AN12812 - Using Code-Signing Tool with Hardware Security Module

MCUXpresso provides also image write and build features. Can I can sign images with HSM using MCUXpresso?

Regards

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
1) Is it possible? Because, MCUXpresso generates an script to genarete image files which use "elftosb" tool, so where or how can I call cst tool with my hsm.cfg config file?
-- In my opinion, it's impossible, maybe you can apply for some advice from the engineering services.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos