表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to be able to enable the OV5640 CAMERA Device In Android auto

993件の閲覧回数
hyun-moyang
Contributor III

Hi All,

This is HM.

I am porting to use the iMX8QM MEK Board and the CAMERA Module of OV5640.

Our Software platform version is Android auto - 10.0.0_2.4.0 in https://www.nxp.com/design/software/embedded-software/software-technology-for-android-auto:ANDROID-A....

NXP Start guide shows the Camera Module of MAX9286 in Android Quick Start Guide of Rev.android-10.0.0_2.4.0, 15 July 202. But I have bought the Camera Module of OV5640.

So I want to support the Camera Module of OV5640 in the Android Auto-10.0.0_2.4.0 platform version.

How do I enable the Camera module of OV5640 in the Android Auto platform?

Regards

HM

0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)

518件の閲覧回数
Jose1985
Contributor IV

Dear NXP team,

Platform : iMX8QM MEK

Software: Android Auto 13.0.0_1.0.0

We are investing on your platform and accessories. We expect adequate information on your user guides. We lost 2 weeks trying to bring up OV5640 on iMX8QM. We are not receiving any sort of support from NXP. Anyways, the issue is fixed.

The patch is attached below.

Best regards,
Libin Jose

0 件の賞賛

542件の閲覧回数
Jose1985
Contributor IV

Dear @joanxie , @hyun-moyang ,

Could you fix this issue? If so, could you please share the patch?

I am also not able to enable OV5640 at Android side.

Best regards

Jose1985

0 件の賞賛

985件の閲覧回数
joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I haven't built the android auto, but I suggest that you can check the dts file, current dts file should enable the MAX9286 as default, you can disable it and enable the ov5640 according to the other version dts file, then try to build and download to the board

0 件の賞賛

518件の閲覧回数
Jose1985
Contributor IV

Dear NXP team,

Platform : iMX8QM MEK

Software: Android Auto 13.0.0_1.0.0

We are investing on your platform and accessories. We expect adequate information on your user guides. We lost 2 weeks trying to bring up OV5640 on iMX8QM. We are not receiving any sort of support from NXP. Anyways, the issue is fixed. The patch is attached below.

Best regards,

Libin Jose

0 件の賞賛