How to access OTP in MFTTools?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access OTP in MFTTools?

LiuHui
Contributor I

I compared the source code with some other version which is for STMP3780 and can support OTP access, I find that the OPT related codes are removed.

Is there any version can support OTP access for IMX28? 

If there is not, can I add it manually?

Best Regards

0 Kudos
4 Replies

LiuHui
Contributor I

Hi Marc,

It seems that my updater does not support OtpSendData command. Is there any package I shuold install?

Thanks.

Best Regards

Liuhui

Marc coussement said:

I have the same question, a easy way to program MAC address into OTP with Mfgtool.

Kind Regards

Marc

Liu Hui said:

Thanks.

My situation is,  I want to write some unique values to the HW_OCOTP_CUSTx for every device during manufacturing. 

The tools you provoded  can not meet my requirement.   

So I am still trying to find the possibility to add the OTP support to Mfgtools before you confirm me.

Is there any other suggestions?

Best Regards.

0 Kudos

MarcCoussement
Contributor I

I have the same question, a easy way to program MAC address into OTP with Mfgtool.

Kind Regards

Marc

Liu Hui said:

Thanks.

My situation is,  I want to write some unique values to the HW_OCOTP_CUSTx for every device during manufacturing. 

So I am still trying to find the possibility to add the OTP support to Mfgtools before you confirm me.

Best Regards.

0 Kudos

LiuHui
Contributor I

Thanks.

Best Regards.

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos