cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDMI Hot plug detection not recognizing HDMI connection SABRE SDB

Jochi119
Contributor II

Hello,

I am attempting to boot the SABRE SDB using ArchLinuxARM-armv7-latest.tar.gz, u-boot.imx, and SABRE_SDB.dtb.  I can get the board to boot all the way to root, but can only see the terminal through the Serial USB connector.  At the terminal I remove the HDMI cable and reconnect it, but no message appears.  I don't know if edid is active or if I'm missing some HDMI drivers.  I will post the output of the uboot screen below (attached):

uboot.JPG.jpg

Thanks in advance

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Joseph Alejandro,

You do not miss some HDMI drivers. No message appears in terminal is normal because HDMI Hot plug is not support.

Hope this can help you.
Have a great day
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Jochi119
Contributor II

I still am not showing anything through the HDMI. Nothing appears to happen upon bootup. No light change on the HDMI monitor or anything. In the past, I have seen at least the monitor change to the HDMI input on boot. With this boot I get nothing. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Alexjandro,

What the information on the terminal when the board boot up? Can you show it to me?

Have a great day

Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos