GStreamer imx6 qtmux question

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GStreamer imx6 qtmux question

madstrum
Contributor III

I'm trying to reliably get video from my analog in source onto the ssd drive on my baseboard with a imx6 cpu. I'm using CM-FX6 SOC, and freescale's vpu libraries including gstreamer.

I got the following commands to work.

gst-launch -e tvsrc fps-n=24 ! multiqueue max-size-buffers=1 max-size-bytes=0 max-size-time=0 ! vpuenc codec=6 bitrate=4000000 ! flvmux ! filesink location=output.mkv sync=false --gst-debug=2

this command allows me to record quite reliably with h.264 encoding and flv container.

Now, I'd like to use a mp4 container, but after changing flvmux to qtmux or mp4mux I get the following error scrolling continuously.

qtmux gstqtmux.c:2994:gst_qt_mux_video_sink_set_caps:<qtmux0> no stream-format field in h264 caps

qtmux gstqtmux.c:2994:gst_qt_mux_video_sink_set_caps:<qtmux0> pad video_00 refused caps cideo/x-h264, width=(int)720, height=(int)576, framerate=(fraction)1/1 framed=(boolean)true

How do I resolve this?

On a separate note, how do I fill in the meta data (things like frame rate, length , etc) using gstreamer in the output file? Currently I see nothing when I right click the file in windows to see the properties.

Many thanks. 

Labels (3)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies