Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexCAN transceivers

Jump to solution
kishorekrish
Contributor I

HI,

I want to implement CAN node for that i have IMX6Q6AVT  soc. I think it already have a FlexCAN controller then i need a CAN transceiver.  so please let me know what are the various types of CAN transceivers supported by your FlexCAN controller,

If any transceiver is support then let me know is driver required for that transceiver or not ???@

Thank you.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

All common types of CAN transceivers are supported. The most popular and widespread ones seem to be the TJA1050 series transceivers by NXP:

http://www.nxp.com/products/interface-and-connectivity/wired-connectivity/can-lin-flexray-transceive...?

They do not require any additional software drivers.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

All common types of CAN transceivers are supported. The most popular and widespread ones seem to be the TJA1050 series transceivers by NXP:

http://www.nxp.com/products/interface-and-connectivity/wired-connectivity/can-lin-flexray-transceive...?

They do not require any additional software drivers.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi
You can check FlexCAN transceivers  I have given you reply. Any questions you can contact me easily.

Have a nice day

Dan