显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Device Tree file

1,464 次查看
VinithNama
Contributor III

Hi Sir/Madam,

I'm working on imx8m mini EVK on Linux environment, I'm modifying the imx8mm-evk .dts file in the kernel-source/aarch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale location after modifying the file I'm building the dts file using bitbake –c menuconfig linux-imx after building the dts file, I'm generating the images using bitbake imx-image-full and copying the images to the sdcard when i'm booting the evk with this sdcard I'm unable to see the pin what i have modified in dts file.

0 项奖励
3 回复数

420 次查看
r_trivedi123
Contributor IV

Hi @VinithNama  ,

you can check either of any
1. DTBO is implemented which is overwriting your dts configuration
2. Check the md5sum of the actual generated dtb vs on board dtb
3. In U-boot check weather the dtbo is actually being taken into account while booting kernel using printenv command
4. Perhaps the same GPIO is being configured alternatively, the final config can be checked post booting /sys/kernel/debug/gpio ?

--
Rutvij Trivedi
Silicon Signals Pvt. Ltd.
info@siliconsignals.io

--
Rutvij Trivedi

0 项奖励

1,460 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 项奖励

1,454 次查看
VinithNama
Contributor III

I have modified the device tree and added the dtb file in the u-boot time and booted the EVK board, when I'm exporting the gpio pins and checking the voltage levels using multimeter I'm unable to find the difference I have used Imx8m mini evk and the pin number is MX8MM_IOMUXC_SAI5_RXD1_GPIO3_IO22       0x19 and I have enable the sai5 group in dts file.

0 项奖励