ConnectCore for i.MX51 System-on-Module Solution -blog archive

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ConnectCore for i.MX51 System-on-Module Solution -blog archive

MikeRohrmoser
Contributor I

The network-enabled ConnectCore for i.MX51 family is a highly integrated and future-proof System-on-Module (SoM) solution based on the new Freescale i.MX515 application processor with a high performance 600/800 MHz ARM Cortex-A8 core, powerful multimedia capabilities, and a complete set of peripherals.

Built and designed specifically for the embedded market with long-term availability and simplified design integration, the module provides manufacturing friendly .8mm board-to-board connectors, FCC class B emissions, CE and UR, pre-certfied 802.11a/b/g/n radio option, and other unique characteristics.

This module is the ideal choice for a broad range of applications including medical, digital signage, security/surveillance, access control, retail, industrial/building automation, transportation, traffic control, utilities/energy, and more.

The ConnectCore for i.MX51 combines industry-leading performance, low power consumption and easy design integration with key features like on-chip multimedia support, including multi-format 720P video hardware decoding and 2D/3D graphics acceleration, dual-display interface, dual-camera, hardware encryption engine, 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN interface option, dual 10/100 Ethernet option, accelerometer, integrated Freescale PMIC, and a comprehensive set of on-chip peripherals.

Complete and easy-to-use Digi JumpStart Kits for Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0 and Digi Embedded Linux offer complete and well-maintained BSPs with source code. The kits allow immediate and professional embedded product development with dramatically reduced design risk and time-to-market right out of the box.

Additional support for Timesys LinuxLink is available as well.

Visit www.digi.com/ccwimx51 for more information. And join the ConnectCore for i.MX51 group on imxcommunity.org!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
0 Replies