次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Confused about eFlexPWM disable

589件の閲覧回数
ahhhhhhhhhhh
Contributor II

Hi Community,

I have successfully generated a pair of complementary PWM using PWM1 submodule 0, but I cannot disable PWM output  through setting the OUTEN register. It always high after I setting the OUTEN for PWMA, even I setting the GPIO to internal pull-down. This submodule use GPIO_SD_B0_00 and GPIO_SD_B0_01 to output PWM, and for GPIO_SD_B0_00, it has an external pull-up resistor. And I also try to use submodule2(GPIO_SD_B0_04&05), it works, but these pins connect to TP27 and 28, it not easy to connect to other device, so I want to know how to disable submodule0 successfully.

Btw, I'm using RT1064 EVK.

ahhhhhhhhhhh_0-1695175845361.png

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)

524件の閲覧回数
_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

You are correct, the way to disable the submodules is with Output Enable Register (OUTEN), what you need to do is remove the pull-up resistors.

Hope it helps you.

Have a nice day!

0 件の賞賛
返信

486件の閲覧回数
ahhhhhhhhhhh
Contributor II

Thanks for you reply! And I want to confirm that is there other way to make it output low level when disable the pwm module. Can I use fault pins or force out function or use other low frequency pwm to have a trigger? I feel confused! Thank you!

Best regards

Iris

0 件の賞賛
返信