Can i have example source for EMIF(External memory interface) function?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i have example source for EMIF(External memory interface) function?

hanseunglee
Contributor III

I check i.mx6dl interface for data transfer from fpga chip.

so.. if i.mx6 sabresd board can use EMIF function, can i have example code or manual?

I already search unit_test example folder but i can not find EMIF file.

If you know every information about EMIF, reply please.

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

ruiguo
Contributor II

Hi Hanseung

I am glad to read your article for EIM and FPGA.I am studying them in our work. But I meet a hard problem that the signal is not produced in the EIM bus. I hope you can help me to share your code. sincerely! I look forward to your replay.

Rui

0 Kudos

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The i.MX6DualLite processor has many various interfaces to receive data from FPGA. Those are the parallel External Memory Interface Module (EIM, primarily meant for connection of an external SRAM/NOR Flash like memories), parallel Camera Sensor Interface (CSI) that allows raw data transfer to memory, PCIe (if supported by FPGA). The particular connection method is FPGA-dependent.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos