Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera module for iMX6UL-EVK

Jump to solution
gonfer
Contributor V

Hi all,

document IMX6ULEVKHUG says camera module for iMX6UL-EVK is OV5640-MRFL-AB0T, but I'm not able to find anyting about it.

Can someone point me where can I buy one of these modules?

Regards,

Gonzalo.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
6 Replies
rprronad
Contributor III

Hi @gonfer @LuisCasado @Rita_Wang @lakshminataraja 

I'm also searching for a Camera & Display module tested with i.MX6ULL EVK. I checked the link you mentioned earlier, but I couldn't find the datasheet for those modules. If you come across the datasheet for these modules, could you please share the link or any relevant information? 

Thank you & Regards, 
Ravikumar.

0 Kudos
lakshminataraja
Contributor I

Hello,

We want to purchase the "OV5640-MRFL-AB0T" camera module - we don't find it available.

Can you please help us with some alternate part which will go with the 40 pin mating connector -FX12B-40P-0.4SV (as suggested in the iMX6 ULL Hardware User Guide) 

Kit used: iMX6 ULL EVK

Regards,

Lakshmi

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

The i.MX6UltraLite processor support One parallel CSI. The CMOS module is OV5640-MRFL-AB0T, which is based on OmniVision chipset OV5640. The

developer can choose another CMOS module on their project, if the pin map is compatible. The connector used in i.MX 6UltraLite EVK is FX12B-40P-0.4SV, from HIROSE.

Hope this can help you.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
gonfer
Contributor V

Hi Dan,

thanks for answering !!

yes, that inforamtion is clearly stated in IMX6ULEVKHUG.

I was looking for a commercial module that will plug into the EVK, but seems I can't find one.

Regards,

Gonzalo

0 Kudos
LuisCasado
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos
gonfer
Contributor V

Hi Luis,

as usual, very helpful !!!

Thanks a lot !!!