Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera driver support by NXP processors

Jump to solution
anilkandikonda
Contributor I

Hello Friends,

I have new to this NXP devices.

I am planning to NXP for my camera application but before that I wanted to know what are the camera sensors that are supported by NXP processors,

If you can list few or any link to know what are the camera sensors that are supported. 

I am looking like 2MP, 5MP, 8MP and 13MP camera list like what are the camera sensors that are supported.

Thanks and any response is highly appreciated.

Thank you guys.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alejandro_Salas
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @anilkandikonda 

I hope you ar doing well.

It appears the only supported by our BSP is the IMX219, as you can see the driver in the kernel source.

Maybe you can try to port the drivers for the others cameras to get those working on the i.MX processor.

Best regards,

Salas.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
anilkandikonda
Contributor I

Thanks for the solution,

but just to know NXP supports the same sensors from arducam or raspberry pi camera modules aswell right?

Also i am using IMX708 camera sensor, but in the given link i could not able to confirm that it works for and also could find the video capture driver.

i am looking for camera sensor to work with NXP IMX219, IMX477, IMX708 

and also would like to know whether all can work at same time if i use 3 different cameras to the single NXP board.

Any links or reference would be highly appreciated, and also thank you for the above reponse and noted that aswell.

Thanks.

Alejandro_Salas
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @anilkandikonda 

I hope you ar doing well.

It appears the only supported by our BSP is the IMX219, as you can see the driver in the kernel source.

Maybe you can try to port the drivers for the others cameras to get those working on the i.MX processor.

Best regards,

Salas.

0 Kudos
Alejandro_Salas
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @anilkandikonda 

I hope you are doing well.

You can refer to the Linux Release Notes, at table 8, in Video Capture drivers section.

Also, NXP provides a Camera And Display guide, you can download here.

I hope this information can helps to you.

Best regards,

Salas.

0 Kudos