cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building Images with Android 7 and IMX6 BSP

jamesjin
Contributor I

I have downloaded the Android 7 source code using

~/bin/repo init -u https://android.googlesource.com/platform/manifest -b android-7.0.0_r1

and downloaded the IMX6 BSP(android_M6.0.1_2.1.0_source.tar.gz).

i am following the same Android_user_guide.pdf document to build the images.

when I am doing    c_patch /opt/android_M6.0.1_2.1.0_source/code/M6.0.1_2.1.0/ imx_M6.0.1_2.1.0,I am getting error like

fatal : not a git repository( or any parent up to mount point /media/james/tbhardsidk)

stopping at filesystem boundary(GIT_DISCOVERY_ACROSS_FILESYSTEM not set).

Error! base version commit ec090f9c4460676cc5760c309cbee0eba92de9a doesn't exit in git /media/james/tbharddisk/myandroid/packages/apps/browser.

when i  downloaded the android 7 source code ,i am getting Browser2 folder instead of Browser(it is looking for Browser folder ).

can you guys give me any suggestions.

Thanks,

Jim.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jim,

The Android 7 official BSP from NXP is not released yet. So, it is recommended following the Android documentation for building the Android 6 BSP.

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos