Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About surround view application

Jump to solution
xu_ji1
Contributor V

Hello,

I have I.MX8QXP board,does  the surround view application can porting on it?is there any guide for the application on IMX8QXP?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I have the reply from our expert, The application guides are Surround View Application Reference Manual and Surround View Application User's Guide on Surround View Application | NXP. i.MX8QXP has supported the max9286 driver. You  can run the demo on i.MX8QXP mek board. If you have question you can create new case and contact us.

Hope this can do help for you.

Have a nice day

Rita

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

There is Surround View Application | NXP  in our website, you can refer to it.

Have a nice day

Rita

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
xu_ji1
Contributor V

Dears,

From doc it is for I.MX8QM,does I.MX8QXP can used the resource(SW/guide and so on)?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I have the reply from our expert, The application guides are Surround View Application Reference Manual and Surround View Application User's Guide on Surround View Application | NXP. i.MX8QXP has supported the max9286 driver. You  can run the demo on i.MX8QXP mek board. If you have question you can create new case and contact us.

Hope this can do help for you.

Have a nice day

Rita

Note:

0 Kudos