cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About IOMUX tool v3.3.1 for i.MX53

Jump to solution
yuuki
Senior Contributor II

I was able to find IOMUX tool v2.0.2 for MX53.

However, this version is not included the IO cell setting and C source creation function.

I found IOMUX tool v3.4.0.
v3.4.0 contains i.MX53_QSB_RevD.IoMuxDesign.xml.

However, If this xml is opened, an error will occur.
According to the error, It seems that v3.3.1 is used for this xml.
Please refer to an attached file.

I looked for IOMUX tool v3.3.1, however I was not able to find it.

May I have IOMUX tool v3.3.1?

Best Regards,

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi yuuki,

The iomux_tool_v3.4.0.3 only support i.mx6 series. If you are using i.mx53 the version IOMUX tool v2.0.27 works, and it do not have update version by now. I have tried as you said, the same result. Although the i.MX53_QSB_RevD.IoMuxDesign.xml can be displayed, the i.MX53 device is not supported in this version of the IOMux tool v3.4.0.3. So sorry.
Have a great day,

Best Regards
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi yuuki,

You can find the newest tool in this link, http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=IMX6_SW#. In the attached picture I have lined out for you.
Have a great day,
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
yuuki
Senior Contributor II

Dear Dan Wang-san,

Thank you for your support.

I already have this tool version (iomux_tool_v3.4.0.3).
If these v3.4.0.3 is used, the above-mentioned error will occur.

For the reason, I wish to obtain v3.3.1.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi yuuki,

I have not found the v3.3.1 you mentioned. I open the iomux_tool_v3.4.0.3 and i.MX53_QSB_RevD.IoMuxDesign.xml, both of them work ok.  So here I recommend you to use -->open with ---> choose programs to open the i.MX53_QSB_RevD.IoMuxDesign.xml, you can have a try.

Have a great day,

Dan

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos
yuuki
Senior Contributor II

Dear, Dan Wang-san,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried it.
However, nothing is displayed.

In addition, I did the import trial.

File => Import => Import IOMux tool v3.3 design file  ==> Choose i.MX53_QSB_RevD.IoMuxDesign.xml
and
File => Import => Import IOMux tool v3.0 design file  ==> Choose i.MX53_QSB_RevD.IoMuxDesign.xml

However, with both, the following message is displayed.

"The i.MX53 device is not supported in this version of the IOMux tool."

Does it have any information about this?

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi yuuki,

The iomux_tool_v3.4.0.3 only support i.mx6 series. If you are using i.mx53 the version IOMUX tool v2.0.27 works, and it do not have update version by now. I have tried as you said, the same result. Although the i.MX53_QSB_RevD.IoMuxDesign.xml can be displayed, the i.MX53 device is not supported in this version of the IOMux tool v3.4.0.3. So sorry.
Have a great day,

Best Regards
Dan

0 Kudos