ARM SystemReady-IR question

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARM SystemReady-IR question

charleshuang
Senior Contributor II

I saw the user guide from BSP LF5.10.35_2.0.0 release.

We follow the steps to do Arm SystemReady-IR ACS compliance test with i.MX8MM EVK board.

We got some failure results and don't have idea if our test result is right or false. Does anyone know how we can get the official report with i.MX8MM EVK from NXP?

>> $ /usr/bin/python3 parser.py --config EBBR.yaml Summary.ekl EBBR.seq
No packaging...
INFO apply_rules: Updated 256 test(s) out of 12798 after applying 124 rule(s)
INFO main: 2 dropped(s), 125 failure(s), 93 ignored(s), 146 known u-boot limitation(s), 12424 pass(s), 8 spurious(s), 0 warning(s)

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Juan-Rodarte
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Could you provide the entire log including the boot image (flash.bin), booting, etc. ? I will ask internal team about official report.

Regards.
Diego.
0 Kudos

charleshuang
Senior Contributor II

I attach the log. it'll be great if we can get the whole report from NXP.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Juan-Rodarte
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Can you to test whether they could run the kernel? After the ACS test finshed, run the command like
Image intrid=\initramfs-linux.img root=/dev/sda2 debug

Kernel Init.png

0 Kudos

charleshuang
Senior Contributor II

Hi,

I can run the ACS or enter "Linux BusyBox" by grub menu.

May I know how to enter UEFI shell as you mentioned?

0 Kudos

Juan-Rodarte
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There are common known issues as the followings, which confirmed by ARM. Those known issues is not i.MX related but common known issue in the U-Boot, it will be fixed in community U-Boot later. ARM has posted patches already to U-Boot community. The known issues as the followings. You can get it with the following command:

64343@lava2 ~/workspace/sct_parser_arm/SCT_Parser ((6077cebd…))> python3 parser.py --config EBBR.yaml ~/sct/2021-06-11-jason-u-boot-nxp_1/Summary.ekl EBBR.seq
INFO apply_rules: Updated 199 test(s) out of 12209 after applying 124 rule(s)
INFO main: 2 dropped(s), 10 failure(s), 86 ignored(s), 106 known u-boot limitation(s), 11990 pass(s), 8 spurious(s), 7 waived(s), 0 warning(s)

It will create the result.md file. Open the result.md file, check the ## 2. Failure by group.

JuanRodarte_0-1629741958229.png

2. could you please send us the result.md file so that we can know what failures it is?

3. Please make sure the followings:

-  use the putty instead of the default terminal 

-  if you meet some file create issue, make sure the first partition is marked with EFI. 

0 Kudos