i.MX27-Lite-Kit

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX27-Lite-Kit

i.MX27-Lite-Kit

Building on the success of low-cost, high-performance application development kits, Freescale introduces the i.MX27 Lite Kit. Once again, Developed in Logic Product Development and Freescale have worked together to deliver a product-ready software and hardware platform for OEMs, ODMs, IDHs and independent developers and a price point that's quite appealing.

The i.MX27 Lite Kit enables rapid design of embedded products targeting the medical, industrial, wireless, consumer markets and general purpose markets. Leverage the power of the i.MX27 multimedia processor in this cost-effective development solution.

Imx27litekit.jpg

Features

The Freescale i.MX27 SOM-LV is based on the i.MX27 multimedia applications processor running up to 400 MHz. Click here for the full list of i.MX27 SoC features:

• Includes i.MX27 SOM-LV module
  • Standard peripheral connectors supporting: Ethernet, LCD, audio in/out, serial, CompactFlash®, MMC/SD, USB host, USB OTG, ATA
  • LogicLoader™ (bootloader/monitor) in executable format GNU Cross-Development Toolchain (compiler, linker, assembler, debugger) included
  • Kit contents:
    • i.MX27 SOM-LV
    • Application baseboard
    • Expansion header breakout board
    • Null-modem serial cable
    • Ethernet crossover cable
    • USB A to mini-B cable
    • 5 volt power supply with power adapters (Europe, Japan, UK, and US)
    • Logic Starter CD
    • QuickStart Guide
  • Zoom™ LV baseboard (146.1 x 158.8 x 17.1 mm)
  • RoHS compliant

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎08-21-2012 03:14 PM
Updated by: