RidgeRun i.MX 6 Based Solutions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RidgeRun provides a fully featured Embedded Linux Software Development Kit for Freescale iMX6 based applications processors. Freescale iMX6 platform delivers high performance, power efficient applications processors with a robust support network and software portfolio including open source. The complete platform allows for differentiation and rapid development of applications from wireless handsets to other multimedia-enhanced devices.

The i.MX6 series processors are a scalable multicore platform that includes single-, dual- and quad-core families based on the ARM® Cortex™-A9 architecture. This architecture is a robust - cross industry and product platform. Whether your product is targeted at consumer electronics, industrial, automotive or security related, this flexible, scalable architecture combined with RidgeRun's easy-to-use SDK's and extension products allows you to concentrate your effort of differentiating features and not product infrastructure.

FEATURES
Boot loader 2013.07
Linux kernel 3.0.35-4.0.0
Gstreamer-0.10.36
Freescale gst-plugins 3.0.7
Hardware based audio and video codecs
SD and NFS file system support
Boot from SD3, SD4 or SPI-NOR with an easy installation (Boundary devices boards only)
Toolchain to linaro 2012.03 for software floating point and 2013.03 for hardware floating point support

For more info please contact: inquiries@ridgerun.com or Please Click -> Contact Us

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎11-08-2014 11:34 AM
Updated by: