eIQ Machine Learning Software for i.MX Linux 4.14.y

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE: Note that this document describes eIQ Machine Learning Software for the NXP L4.14 BSP release. Beginning with the L4.19 BSP, eIQ Software is pre-integrated in the BSP release and this document is no longer necessary or being maintained. For more information on eIQ Software in these releases (L4.19, L5.4, etc), please refer to the "NXP eIQ Machine Learning" chapter in the Linux User Guide for that specific release. 

Original post:

eIQ Machine Learning Software for iMX Linux 4.14.y kernel series is available now. The NXP eIQ™ Machine Learning Software Development Environment enables the use of ML algorithms on NXP MCUs, i.MX RT crossover processors, and i.MX family SoCs. eIQ software includes inference engines, neural network compilers, and optimized libraries and leverages open source technologies. eIQ is fully integrated into our MCUXpresso SDK and Yocto development environments, allowing you to develop complete system-level applications with ease.

Source download, build and installation

Please refer to document NXP eIQ(TM) Machine Learning Enablement (UM11226.pdf) for detailed instructions on how to download, build and install eIQ software on your platform.

Sample applications

To help get you started right away we've posted numerous howtos and sample applications right here in the community. Please refer to eIQ Sample Apps - Overview.

Supported platforms

eIQ Machine learning software for i.MX Linux 4.14.y supports the L4.14.78-1.0.0 and L4.14.98-2.0.0 GA releases running on i.MX 8 Series Applications Processors.

For more information on artificial intelligence, machine learning and eIQ Software please visit AI & Machine Learning | NXP.

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎05-23-2019 04:33 PM
Updated by: