cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem creating a new project using pre-defined tutorial

Popov_Vasil
Contributor II

Community!

I've been trying to create a new project - .eiqp file using custom dataset. I'm using the following document, trying to follow strictly the steps: eIQ DeepViewRT Lab. I successfully created new .eiqp project, however it can't be opened by eIQ Portal. The error pop-up window is: Cannot open project - Datastore unavailable.

Could you help me to solve the issue somehow..?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Popov_Vasil
Contributor II

@anthony_huereca the link bellow contains the set of generated files by Structured Folders Importer.ipynb:

https://www.myairbridge.com/en/#!/link/c2lRl50wz

0 Kudos

anthony_huereca
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Popov,

I can't seem to access that file as it tells me "THE REQUESTED TRANSFER DOES NOT EXIST".

But to clarify, you're using the C:\nxp\eIQ_Toolkit_v1.0.5\workspace\importer\Structured Folders Importer.ipynb notebook to import images? Are you using the flower.zip images specified in the eIQ Portal lab document or your own custom images? 

Do you see any errors when running the Juypter notebook? How large is the resulting .eiqp file? For the flowers example it should be something around 245MB. 

-Anthony 

0 Kudos

Popov_Vasil
Contributor II

anthony_huereca sorry for the late reply!

"But to clarify, you're using the C:\nxp\eIQ_Toolkit_v1.0.5\workspace\importer\Structured Folders Importer.ipynb notebook to import images? " - Yes

"Are you using the flower.zip images specified in the eIQ Portal lab document.." - No

"..or your own custom images? " - Yes

No, I did not notice any errors. Finally, I successfully created the project, as you say the size is approximately 245-300MB, however I kept the initial project name "fruit"... Structured Folders Importer.ipynb file did not accept any different project name

0 Kudos

MarcinChelminsk
Contributor IV

@Popov_Vasil 

if you want to use C:\nxp\eIQ_Toolkit_v1.0.5\workspace\importer\Structured Folders Importer.ipynb directly you need to prepare your dataset, as described in DeepViewRT for RT1170 - Data Import Lab.pdf (5.1 Setup the image directory structure).

You can change created *.eiqp project name as you want, please see example below:

project = ds.create_project('C:\\Users\\User.Name\\Desktop\\eiq_test\\flower_new_project.eiqp')

It creates project named flower_new_project.eiqp in eiq_test folder (this folder it has to exist).

If you have dataset structure such as subfolders which names corresponds to labels and each subfolder contains whole bunch of images corresponding to particular label, please refer to this link 

0 Kudos

anthony_huereca
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Would you be able to share the .eqip project that shows this issue so we can analyze it and figure out why you're getting that error? 

0 Kudos