I need a sample code for opengl and programming guide for opengl.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a sample code for opengl and programming guide for opengl.

sandeep_rai
Contributor II

I have been using imx8qxp, I need a sample code for OpenGL ES and its reference guide [how to make new code, compile or sample code/binary, tools, etc.]. And please make me assured how it can be useful for image processing, and for deep-learning? In case of non-support of OpenCL in imx8qxp [4.14.-78] I would like to use OpenGL somewhere in python code. Please provide some references too.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

sandeep_rai
Contributor II

Okay, Thanks for reply. Beyond the scope of this conversation, further. We have a built with qt enabled: <bitabke fsl-image-qt5>, and seems there is some integration with Opengl? but I would like to have some play with graphics and that is why asking for OpenGL Support is available to run any opengl program either in C++/Python? I know there is no support of OpenGL with eIQ. whether other support that run opengl program simply for other task like graphical display? Pls provide the reference guide.

0 Kudos

Ragan_Dunham
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sandeep,

There are no plans to support OpenGL acceleration of ML with eIQ. Per the discussion yesterday we continue to work on OpenCL enablement and hope to provide this in a future software release. Right now eIQ only runs on the CPU.

regards,

Ragan

0 Kudos