cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while profiling model

Hadrien
Contributor I

Hello to all,

I am new to eIQ, and I am trying to profile my own tensorflow model. I can import my model (.tflite or .h5). I checked that the different layers of the CNN were present, but when I launch the profiling, an error appears (see pictures). Unfortunately the error is not very explicit.

error_profiling_eiQ.pngmessage_error_profiling_eiQ.png

I get the same error as I profile the network:
- from a .tflite saved with the tensorflow library
- from a .h5 saved with the tensorflow library
- from a .tflite saved with eIQ from the loaded .h5 

Does anyone have an idea where the error could be coming from?

Thanks in advance,

0 Kudos
5 Replies

david_piskula
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Hadrien, I don't know if the question is still relevant but did you make sure you have the modelrunner application running on your target?

0 Kudos

david_piskula
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hadrien, can you share your model or is it confidential? In order to provide the most efficient support, I need to reproduce your issue.

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos

Hadrien
Contributor I

Hello David, thank you for your interest,

Here is a very minimal exemple :

step 1 in python :

input1 = tf.keras.layers.Input(shape=(1,1024,4))

x_conv_sep = tf.keras.layers.SeparableConv2D(4,
                                                                              [1,3],
                                                                              strides=(1, 1),
                                                                              padding='same',
                                                                              data_format="channels_last",
                                                                              dilation_rate=(1,1),
                                                                              depth_multiplier=2,
                                                                              use_bias=False,
                                                                              input_shape =[1,1024, 4],
                                                                              depthwise_initializer='he_normal',
                                                                              pointwise_initializer='truncated_normal',
                                                                              name = "conv_dilatation",
                                                                             )(input1)

model.save("conv2d_sep.h5")

step 2 in EIQ:

import model

Convert to tflite with quantization (int8) (see picture)

Hadrien_0-1670424524187.png

import tflite model 

try to profile...

It seems to be the same as explain in  the eIQ Toolkit User Guide 1.5.2 (sec. 4.1) but it doesn't work.

Do you see where is the problem ?

Thanks in advance,

Hadrien

0 Kudos

david_piskula
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hadrien,

I will report this behavior to our developers and let you know what's wrong once they figure it out.

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos

Hadrien
Contributor I

Thank you for your help

Hadrien

0 Kudos