How can I implement Connection Parameters Request Procedure on QN908x as Peripheral device?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I implement Connection Parameters Request Procedure on QN908x as Peripheral device?

Jump to solution
daisuke
Contributor II

Hello,

I would like to code "Connection Parameters Request Procedure" to QN908x as a peripheral role.  Has anyone already implemented this?

I was searching sample codes for this, but I could not find any (even though there are many other sample code for services/profiles).

If I could get any sample code/snippet for this, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Daisuke  

1 Solution
gerardo_rodriguez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Daisuke,

You can use the Gap_UpdateConnectionParameters() API from the peripheral to issue a Connection Parameter Update Request, but it will depend on the master if it will accept or reject the request.

Example:

Gap_UpdateConnectionParameters(mPeerDeviceId, gGapDefaultMinConnectionInterval_d , gGapDefaultMaxConnectionInterval_d, gGapDefaultConnectionLatency_d, gGapDefaultSupervisionTimeout_d, gGapConnEventLengthMin_d, gGapConnEventLengthMax_d);

Regards,

View solution in original post

3 Replies
gerardo_rodriguez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Daisuke,

You can use the Gap_UpdateConnectionParameters() API from the peripheral to issue a Connection Parameter Update Request, but it will depend on the master if it will accept or reject the request.

Example:

Gap_UpdateConnectionParameters(mPeerDeviceId, gGapDefaultMinConnectionInterval_d , gGapDefaultMaxConnectionInterval_d, gGapDefaultConnectionLatency_d, gGapDefaultSupervisionTimeout_d, gGapConnEventLengthMin_d, gGapConnEventLengthMax_d);

Regards,

joachimk
Contributor II

Where to call this function? Do you have example code?

0 Kudos
daisuke
Contributor II

Hello Gerardo,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Now, My 9080 as peripheral can send connection parameter update request to the peer.

Best Regards,

Daisuke