CLEV6630 NFC Cockpit script

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLEV6630 NFC Cockpit script

JWarren
Contributor I

What are the commands to write a script in NFC Cockpit to make a CLEV6630 report the UID of a target?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Lizazampa
Contributor I

NXP NFC (Near Field Communication) Solutions offer proximity-based ... Kit includes a CLEV6630 Board fully supported by the NFC Cockpit and the NFC ... Users can connect their own antenna, and use the NFC Cockpit to optimize ... Monospace Sans-Serif, Proportional Serif, Monospace Serif, Casual, Script, Small Caps website

0 Kudos

JWarren
Contributor I

Fabian,

We have NFC Cockpit 5.8.0.0.  There is a script file named rc663_pol_001.nncscript that will read the UID and more.

Are there script commands to read these UID bytes and output them to a txt or xml file?

0 Kudos

Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thank you for using our NXP products we really appreciate the preference,

Can you please tell me what version of NFC Cockpit are you using?

Have you checked the NXP NFC Cockpit User Manual available when you download the .zip file and decompress it? In the following route, you will find a User Manual file called: DN_NNC_Main.pdf

…\NFCCockpit_V05.09.00.zip\NFCCockpit\Docs\NfcCockpit

In chapter 6, section 6.2 there are a series of examples that shows how the .nncscript files are built and how to load them into NFC Cockpit.

As you are able to check on the Manual, NFC Cockpit main commands are, Read and Write Registers. By using these commands as shown in the examples you will be able to read the Register where the CLEV stores the UID value.

Example rc663_sample_1.nncscript will show you how to Turn on the field and Read a Register.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos