Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special DDR

Jump to solution
takashitakahash
Contributor III

Dear community.

Our customer development cluster meter using vybrid.

Can be display the compressed image using a Special DDR mode in REL function.

Drawing specifies the address and size of RLE compressed image data that is on the Flash ROM for Layer # 1.

Here, when DCU0_CTRLDESCL0_4.EN field is 1 (display the Layer # 0) is no problem, But set to  DCU0_CTRLDESCL0_4.EN field is 0 (the Layer # 0 hidden)  Drawing will be broken (display becomes  like sandstorm).

Condition is  not drawn to Layer # 0, it is RLE_EN = 0.

Why not get the screen when hide the Layer # 0?

Would you please advice .

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CommunityBot
Community Manager
This an automatic process.

We are marking this post as solved, due to the either low activity or any reply marked as correct.

If you have additional questions, please create a new post and reference to this closed post.

NXP Community!
0 Kudos
VilemZ
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Takashi,

It seems, that you show layer under Layer # 0. It point to empty memory, I think.

Best regards

Vilem

0 Kudos
takashitakahash
Contributor III

Dear Vilem.

Thank you for your replay.

But I think , When use the layer #0(view Layer # 0)  is  no problem ,if dose not use the layer# 0( hidden Layer # 0.) is problem occurs.

I dont think  Layer # 0. It point to empty memory.

Have you considered the other?

0 Kudos
VilemZ
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Takashi,

Yes, I thought, that layer under Layer # 0 was corrupted. Not Layer # 0. But when you hide Layer # 0, you want see something else. And it is corrupted. Maybe it is point to bad memory (bad pointer or address).

Best regards

Vilem