To disable 0.5.0 and keep compatiblity with EGL Pbuffers I did the following:
- patched hal/os/mqx/user/gc_hal_user_fbws.c to disable fbws
- built all four required libraries:
- check section 3.2 from vf600_ovg\doc\OpenVG Driver on MQX User's Guide.pdf
- copy the rotation application "rotation" folder from a 0.4.0 distribution to test/
- renamed folder to rotation.0.4
- patched tests/rotation.0.4/ovgmain.c
- copy build-autovf600-gnu-mqx-d folder from rotation folder to rotation.0.4
- modified tests\rotation.0.4\ovgapp.h so WIDTH and HEIGH #if to 800x600
- cd tests\rotation.0.4\build-autovf600-gnu-mqx-d\eclipse make MQX_TWRVF65GS10_PATH=$MQX_ROOT
You should see the rotating tiger if you are using DVI connector.
Maybe this will be helpful for you Jim Mikola
Original Attachment has been moved to: 0001-Disable-FBWS-to-be-compatible-with-0.4.0.patch.zip
Original Attachment has been moved to: 0002-0.4.0-application-porting-example.patch.zip
It would be good to patch eglfsl.h to eliminate the warning when using this build configuration:
#warning "This function is obsolete, don't make use of it any longer"