EEPROM SPI component in Processor expert

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEPROM SPI component in Processor expert

markwatson
Contributor III

We are attempting to use the AT25HP512 PEX component, but it is complaining about not being able to find EEPROM_SPI.  Does anyone know where I can find that driver?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

marek_neuzil
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Mark,

I suppose that you are using the AT25HP512 component from the mcuoneclipse web pages. You can find all source code files on the git repository ErichStyger/mcuoneclipse · GitHub

If you are not able the use the AT25HP512 component you can have an old version or damaged installation of this component in your PEx installation.

I would recommend that you should install the whole package (part1 and part2) from PEupd folder (see mcuoneclipse/PEupd at master · ErichStyger/mcuoneclipse · GitHub).

If you still have a problem with this component contact the author of the component, please. You can use the Issues · ErichStyger/mcuoneclipse · GitHub page and submit a new issue.

Best Regards,

Marek Neuzil

markwatson
Contributor III

Thank you for the information.  In the end I did not use PEX, but used the code in C:\FreeScale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\mqx\examples\spi\spi_memory.c with minor modifications.

0 Kudos

karina_valencia
NXP Apps Support
NXP Apps Support

PetrZeman can you attend this case?

0 Kudos

PetrZeman
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm really sorry, but I'm surely not the right person for this topic, anyway.. do you know what source that PEX component comes from? I'll forward this case to my colleagues, they might know more.

0 Kudos