Freescale Community Presentation

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freescale Community Presentation

judgeless
Contributor I

Does anyone have a presentation on the Freescale Community?

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Paul_Kuhn
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

What type of presentation are you looking for?  I have several. 

0 Kudos

judgeless
Contributor I

Just an general overview would be great.  But I will take anything you have.

Sean

0 Kudos

Paul_Kuhn
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Freescale Community Tutorials is a list of 3-5 minute tutorials on specific functions.   I did a 30 minute Video Link : 1271 for the Freescale FAE when we first launched the community.  I move the video to a location where you can view it.   Some of the functionality has been updated, but it will give you a good feel for what is in the community.   Since not all of the features in the video are available to everyone, I will move it out of the public space next week.  I will get with our Community Manager Deactivated user and see if we can get an updated generic overview placed in the Using Freescale Community area.

0 Kudos

Paul_Kuhn
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sean, I ended up pulling the overview video from the public space and just shared it directly with you.  Let me know if you have any problems viewing it.   Everything else I have is more specific to internal education about the community and less about training on the community.

0 Kudos

judgeless
Contributor I

I am a FAE with Avnet and I was asked to present a few slides on the Freescale Community.   Do you have a couple of Power Point slides?

0 Kudos