University Programs Presentation at Embedded World 2013

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Embedded World trade show is a European reference for Embedded Technologies. The exhibition and conference continues to grow and attract exhibitors and attendees from all regions of EMEA. Freescale has a large demonstration booth in Hall 4A and, for the 2nd year in a row, we also have a Freescale University Programs presentation area in the entrance all, right outside Hall 4A. The 25m2 demo space for the University Programs this year include robotics and automotive demonstrations from the following Universities:

• Technical University of Munich: eCARus electric buggy featuring S12 and Qorivva CAN & FlexRay automotive networks and i.MX display
  • University of Applied Sciences Munich with K60 Tower kits running Pong tennis game
  • University of Applied Sciences Ingolstadt with a MPC5604B 3 dimensional camera stabilization system mounted on a 6-copter drone
  • University of Applied Sciences Deggendorf with Kinetis Tower mini-robots
  • University of Applied Sciences Landshut with ColdFire FSLBOT
  • University of Applied Sciences Nuremberg with a ROS communication robotic arm demo ported on i.MX535
  • Technical University of Ostrava with a search/rescue robot featuring i.MX31 HMI interface on remote control and HCS12 radar control system

In addition we have a video presentation of the Freescale Cup.

20130226_073817.jpg

Labels (1)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎02-27-2013 12:29 AM
Updated by: