IoT Cybersecurity: Build Highly Secured Connected Devices with NXP and Microsoft Azure Sphere

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IoT Cybersecurity: Build Highly Secured Connected Devices with NXP and Microsoft Azure Sphere

NXP recently announced its first Azure Sphere-certified crossover applications processor chip, the i.MX 8ULP-CS SoloLite with Azure Sphere, and plans to build additional Azure Sphere-certified chips as part of the NXP i.MX 9 series. Join this tech talk to learn about Azure Sphere and what it means to have a highly secured solution from the hardware to the cloud. We’ll discuss the specific challenges of building and securing connected devices and what sets the i.MX 8ULP-CS apart. We’ll dig into the four components of Azure Sphere, all of which are included with the i.MX 8ULP-CS: Microsoft Pluton on NXP EdgeLock™ secure enclave for a secured hardware root of trust, the secured Azure Sphere OS, the cloud-based Azure Sphere Security Service, and the ongoing OS updates and security improvements supported by Microsoft experts for the lifetime of the device.

Presenters:

Sudhanva Huruli, Program Manager, Azure Sphere
Naama Bak, Business Development and IoT Security, NXP Semiconductors

Attachments
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎04-08-2021 02:05 PM
Updated by: