Green Hills Software: Trusted Software Foundation for Safe and Secure Automotive Systems on i.MX 8 and S32

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green Hills Software: Trusted Software Foundation for Safe and Secure Automotive Systems on i.MX 8 and S32

Automakers and their Tier 1s are bring revolutionary capabilities to the car with new convenience and safety features such as automated driving, Car-to-Car communication, Over-the-Air Updates (OTA) and heads-up displays (HUD). The modern car now demands authentication, identification and separation of critical software components to run in routinely insecure environments for the operational lifespan of the vehicle. By starting with a trusted run-time software foundation as the essential building block, they are designing future scalable platforms on NXP’s i.MX 8 and next-gen S32 processor families for ADAS, automated driving, consolidated integrated cockpit, C2C/V2X, Linux /Android infotainment and safety-critical instrument clusters with GPU accelerated OpenGL graphics.

Attachments
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎12-05-2017 02:15 PM
Updated by: