Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T2080rdb sd card boot

Jump to solution
gyosunshim
Contributor III

Hi! All,

Sd card boot made good use of the existing p2020.

But there is no config .dat file that is used to attempt to do boot-format the sd card boot set t2080.

Where can I get?

Thanks,

Labels (1)
1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello gyosun shim,

The application boot-format is used for the non PBL processors, for the PBL processors(including T2080), previously it is needed to use QCVS tool to generate the PBL image. Since SDK 1.8 release, the built SD u-boot image can be used directly, please copy the image build_t2080rdb_release/tmp/deploy/images/t2080rdb/u-boot-sd-T2080RDB_SDCARD.bin to SD card directly. If you didn't use Yocto build environment, you could use the image T2080RDB_SDCARD/u-boot-with-spl-pbl.bin in u-boot source folder.

=> tftp 1000000 u-boot-sd-T2080RDB_SDCARD.bin

=> mmc write 1000000 8 0x800

=> tftp 1000000 fsl_fman_ucode_T2080_xx.bin

=> mmc write 1000000 0x820 80

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
王浩宇
Contributor I

hi gyosun shim:

could you give me some help about how to make a SD card U-boot.if you can send the u-boot-spl.bin image to me.

emil:elec_why@126.com.

thanks!

@gyosun shim

0 Kudos
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello gyosun shim,

The application boot-format is used for the non PBL processors, for the PBL processors(including T2080), previously it is needed to use QCVS tool to generate the PBL image. Since SDK 1.8 release, the built SD u-boot image can be used directly, please copy the image build_t2080rdb_release/tmp/deploy/images/t2080rdb/u-boot-sd-T2080RDB_SDCARD.bin to SD card directly. If you didn't use Yocto build environment, you could use the image T2080RDB_SDCARD/u-boot-with-spl-pbl.bin in u-boot source folder.

=> tftp 1000000 u-boot-sd-T2080RDB_SDCARD.bin

=> mmc write 1000000 8 0x800

=> tftp 1000000 fsl_fman_ucode_T2080_xx.bin

=> mmc write 1000000 0x820 80

Have a great day,
Yiping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

gyosunshim
Contributor III

Hello yiping,

I wanted an answer.

The problem has been solved well.

Thank you.

Have a great day,

gyosun

0 Kudos