cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T2080 sdcard clock

manikumar
Contributor II

Hi,

In T2080 custom board, when cfg_rcw_src [0]_[1:4]_[5:8] Value 0_0100_0000 are set to SD CARD BOOT option.

Did power cycle: observations are:

1. HRESET_B is not released by processor (Always low)
  2. Observed clock on SDHC_CLK pin which is connected to SD card (SD card is having image of RCW only). no clock on this line

But while emulator is connected and read the contents of POR Status Register 1 (DCFG_CCSR_PORSR1) from processor. the values shown proper.

Can someone please let me know how to debug this issue.

Regards,

Mani

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

manikumar
Contributor II

Hi,

In T2080 custom board, when cfg_rcw_src [0]_[1:4]_[5:8] Value 0_0100_0000 are set to SD CARD BOOT option.

Did power cycle: observations are:

1. HRESET_B is not released by processor (Always low)
  2. Not observed clock on SDHC_CLK pin which is connected to SD card (SD card is having image of RCW only).

But while emulator is connected and read the contents of POR Status Register 1 (DCFG_CCSR_PORSR1) from processor. the cfg_rcw_src values which are set for SDcard boot mode are shown proper.

Can someone please let me know how to debug this issue.

Regards,

Mani

0 Kudos

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

1. Please confirm TRST is asserted along with PORESET

2. Please confirm bit numbering is correct in cfg_rcw_src - specify which particular pin you are driving "1" to make 0_0100_0000

3. Please let me know the exact value of DCFG_CCSR_PORSR1

4. Please show scope screenshot of PORESET and SDHC_CLK simultaneously starting from PORESET assertion

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos