How long T2081 processor will be Available?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mellam
Contributor I

Can i choose T2081 for my upcoming design. which should have a life time support till 2035. 

4 Replies

khushbur
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Mellam 

T2081 will Remains in Longevity Program until Feb 2035.

Refer below link to check Product Longevity.

https://www.nxp.com/products/nxp-product-information/nxp-product-programs/product-longevity:PRDCT_LO...

Thanks

Khushbu

0 Kudos

Mellam
Contributor I

1. I'm unable to find "T2081NXE8TTB"  in stock in Arrow/Digikey/Mouser. Could you please inform when we can expect this part. 

2. Also it is mentioned as Obsolete in Digikey. 

3. Is this component currently in stock ? If not , when do you expect it to be available.

4. If the component is not in stock,What would be the estimated lead time for delivery?

I'm looking to finalize my procurement plans as soon as possible, So i would greatly appreciate your prompt response. Thankyou for your attention to this matter. 

0 Kudos

khushbur
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Mellam 

Please refer below link for buy option.

https://www.nxp.com/part/T2081NXE8TTB#/

Thanks

Khushbu

0 Kudos

prakashram72
Contributor III

Hi @Mellam,

The T2081 processor is part of NXP's portfolio of high-performance processors. As of now, NXP has not announced any end-of-life (EOL) notice for the T2081 processor. However, the specific longevity of the product can be subject to various factors such as market demand, technological advancements, and other business considerations.

While NXP is committed to providing long-term support for its products, it's important to note that 'lifetime' support does not necessarily mean the product will be available until a specific year like 2035. It's always a good practice to regularly check the product page for any updates or notices regarding the product's lifecycle.

For your upcoming design, if you require a product with a guaranteed availability until 2035, you might want to consider NXP's Longevity Program. This program offers a minimum of 10 and up to 15 years of supply for selected processors. You can find more information about this program and the list of products included here.

Before making a decision, it's recommended to evaluate your design requirements, the product's features, and its support and longevity commitments. If you have further questions or need more specific information, you can post your query in the Processors community.

Regards,

Prakash

0 Kudos