cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HiOracle JDK for T1040RDB

surendradhobale
Contributor III

Hi,

I am working on the Freescale T1040RDB  board. I have downloaded the SDk and build OpenJDK for same board. Successfully ran java application on the T1040RDB.

For java bench marking, looking for the Oracle JDK/JRE on the same board to compare the performance of openjdk and Oracle JDk on the board.

From where i will get the oracle jdk/jre for T1040RDB 32 bit?

I have downloaded ejre1.7.0 from oracle site and loaded jre, but facing the problem. When issue any java command,

getting the error as " java[3121]:uhandled signal 4 at 0f904728 nip 0f904728 lr code 30001

Illegal instruction".

Which is the correct oracle JDK , i need to install on the board. Give few pointers for same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Surendra

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry, there is no Oracle JDK available for Freescale Power Architecture processors, or at least we are unaware about it.

Please double-check with Oracle.

Have a great day,
Alexander

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

surendradhobale
Contributor III

Hello,

On Oracle wesite for Embedded SE PPC architecture jRE is available which runs on the T1040 boards. With  Oracle’s Power Architecture Linux -
Headless - e600 CPU variant with a Classic Floating Point Unit JRE,
able to run the java applications on the board.  For performance improvements and long running applications looking for server JVM option. But  Existing oracle java  8 has only minimal and client JVM options are available.

For better performance what need to be tune at the CPU perspective  ?  How can improve JVM performance on the T1040 with JVM options?

0 Kudos