cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

codewarrior license order by third party

Jump to solution
tonyxu
Contributor I

My end customer SAIC wants to buy codewariior license by third party purchasing channel, how to deal with it that SAIC engineer can get the license with this purchasing method?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tony, 

Our customers can purchase through our website or our authorized distributors and can be directly or using another channel or intermediate. Once the purchase is completed, they should receive a box (if the method is a physical shipment) or an email (if they purchased directly from our website as Digital Download) which contains a registration code in one of the labels or in the email content. That registration code is the one the customer needs to activate and will grant him access to the licenses and installers. 

So, if a customer wants to use a third-party channel to purchase the product, they need to make sure that they receive that registration code from the package or email notification. 

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Best Regards, 

Lisette

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
lisettelozano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tony, 

Our customers can purchase through our website or our authorized distributors and can be directly or using another channel or intermediate. Once the purchase is completed, they should receive a box (if the method is a physical shipment) or an email (if they purchased directly from our website as Digital Download) which contains a registration code in one of the labels or in the email content. That registration code is the one the customer needs to activate and will grant him access to the licenses and installers. 

So, if a customer wants to use a third-party channel to purchase the product, they need to make sure that they receive that registration code from the package or email notification. 

Let me know if you have further questions. 

Best Regards, 

Lisette

0 Kudos