Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems renewing my CW 5.2v license

Jump to solution
a_moscat
Contributor I

Hello,

Last 25th of January I purchased the renew of my CW license for CodeWarrior 5.2 version for HC12 64k, that is going to expire the next 9th of February.

I did the payment and I received some emails confirming the success of the purchase process and with the link to register the product.

The problem appears when I try to return my old license, the one that is going to expire this year, to generate a new one. When I achieve the next window (see pictures below) and I press the return button an error message appears with the next message: “The maximum number of return is reached, contact your product vendor if you need help”.

175676_175676.pnglicensing_1.png

175677_175677.pnglicensing_2.png

What I’m doing wrong? Are there any problem in my account?

I have been following the tutorial videos for this process (How to renew your Software, How to obtain a license after annual subscription renewal and the Software Licensing and Support Activation Guide) and I don't know where is the problem.

Last monday 1st of February I generate an incidence report into http://www.nxp.com/support, the incidence reference is:
   - Reference ID: CodeWarr138120
   - Case00102616

It has passed 5 days and I haven’t received any communication from NXP.

I’m a bit worried because next week expires my CodeWarrior license and I need it in my job everyday. Please, let me know if you could help me or give me an email address where I find help.

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Best regards. Alejandro Moscat

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

This is expected from the NXP Database  when more than 10 returns have been applied. 

Admin needs to reset this value. Please check again now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
a_moscat
Contributor I

Thanks you so much Tomas!!

I have been able to return my old license and generate a new one with the renewed expiration date.

Nevertheless a new problem has arrived. When I introduce the new license.dat file into the freescale path for it, and I start my CodeWarrior as administrator, apperas the next message:

CW_problem_1.png

I choose "Register Later", and then when I open one of my projects, the next mesage appears:

CW_problem_2.png

It seems that not all the Processor Expert Beans are activated... But with my old license it works perfectly...

How could I get a repaired license.dat file?

Sorry for the inconveniences.

0 Kudos
TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

This is expected from the NXP Database  when more than 10 returns have been applied. 

Admin needs to reset this value. Please check again now.

0 Kudos
Contributor I

Hello,

I have a similar problem and don't know how to solve it.

0 Kudos