cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Code Warrior free version

Jump to solution
pwilhite
Contributor I

I am looking for a good solution for programming a MPC8270 in a functional tester. I can use JTAG Boundary scan but it is slow. I would prefer to use a dedicated programmer like the CW TAP and use CW. However, I don't need any of the development tools. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jorge_plascencia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Pete,

We have a 30 day trial on the CodeWarrior that may be able to get you started on your development.

CodeWarrior Development Tools for PowerQUICC|NXP

Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jorge_plascencia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  Pete,

Unfortunately we do no have a permanent solution that help you program without limits.

I suggest to contact your sales rep in order to get a quote.

One recommendation I can do I  to test the Evaluation license file from the link above. This eval provides 45 days , If you need more days please contact our sales rep in order to get a proper quote

Regards,

0 Kudos
jorge_plascencia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Pete,

We have a 30 day trial on the CodeWarrior that may be able to get you started on your development.

CodeWarrior Development Tools for PowerQUICC|NXP

Regards.

0 Kudos
pwilhite
Contributor I

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping there was a perpetual free version that would allow for programming. I only need to program a MPC8270 during functional test. Will you please provide some guidance on what tool to use for this?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
pwilhite
Contributor I

Does anyone have any ideas on a programmer for a MPC8270? A 30 day trial for CodeWarrior doesn't offer a solution nor does the expensive licensed version used only for programming.

NXP Support????

0 Kudos