HOW TO register CodeWarrior? ~

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So, you are new to CodeWarrior and don't know how to register the Development Suite you got? It is not complicated at all, I'll explain briefly

There is no need of extra information or documents you must keep handy, only the stuff you are already familiar with like your account username and password, the CodeWarrior suite you acquired and the product ID that can be found (physically) on a sticker at the back of the product or (digitally) in the "View my Orders" section of your home page.

The next steps are basically following the lead in the registration process thru the webpage, providing the information of the product and submiting the request.

There is also a part of the process in which you must enter the information in the cmd, but don't panic! It's just matter of locating and synchroinizing files so you don't have any complication when using the IDE.

This video here can show you complete details and guide you step by step with the registration process

This document was generated from the following discussion: HOW TO register CodeWarrior? ~

Labels (1)
Comments

Hi,

I'm a new freescale user. I bought a Demo9RS08KA8 from Farnell and I already install Code warrior 6.1 and Softec sotware in a XP virtual machine because I'm using Windows 7 and CW didn't work in this environment. Now I have a problem, I want to test my new demo board and I can't because when I try to open Code warrior this message appear: "No valid license key was found ..." I know I should register my product in My Freescale page but I need a product ID and I don't know where I can find it. I have a Box with:

- Demo board;

- A Freescale CD with Code warrior software, demo board manuals and getting started DVD;

- A softec Microsystems CD;

- A USB cable;

- A warrantly card;

So, what should I make to resolve this problem because I really need to begin to use freescale microcontrollers. I'm working in some projects that already have freescale microcontrolers and I never used it, so I must practise some programs, that is why I bought this demo board.

I will apreciate so much your help.

Best regards,

Hi Aldina,

The Demo board that you received only comes with a special edition license with limitations if you like to use the full potential of the software I will suggest purchasing the product from this link In the mean time can you give me your email address so I can send you a trial l license so you can get started with your project.

Regards,

Hi,

Thank you for your anwer.

My e-mail is:

aldinafarias@hotmail.com

Regards,

Aldina

No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎03-20-2013 05:18 PM
Updated by: