cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toolbox for android

Jump to solution
timronaldo
Contributor II

Hello. I have a question about bluetooth between android and K64F.

I followed the step.but it didn't work.

1. install sensor fusion app

2. K64F turn on(2 jumper was installed, binary file was downloaded)

3. (in app)preferences -> Automatically enable Bluetooth on entry

4. reset app and board

5. (in app)select Local 9-axis

(in app) if board image was changed into K64F board , it means that bluetooth work well???

I shake the phone or board but the board image is not moving.

Thank you  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
markpedley
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Obvious question but you didn't mention whether you have a MULTI-B or MULT2-B bluetooth board connected to the FRDM-K64F. Assuming you do, make sure the jumper by the Bluetooth module (the silver square on the Bluetooth board) is in place. After you flash the K64F and power cycle you should see a flashing green LED. If the red LED is on then the software power on tests ave failed to communicate with the sensors.

You've also selected "Local 9 axis" which selects the sensors on your Android tablet. You need to select "Remote 9 axis" to talk to the K64F board over Bluetooth.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
markpedley
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Obvious question but you didn't mention whether you have a MULTI-B or MULT2-B bluetooth board connected to the FRDM-K64F. Assuming you do, make sure the jumper by the Bluetooth module (the silver square on the Bluetooth board) is in place. After you flash the K64F and power cycle you should see a flashing green LED. If the red LED is on then the software power on tests ave failed to communicate with the sensors.

You've also selected "Local 9 axis" which selects the sensors on your Android tablet. You need to select "Remote 9 axis" to talk to the K64F board over Bluetooth.

0 Kudos
timronaldo
Contributor II

selecting 'Local 9 xis ' was error.

I select Remote 9 axis and it works well

Thank you.

0 Kudos